Middle School Sports Start 9/22
Here are some things you need to know.
1. Students are invited to attend all practices. On days they are in school there will be a bus from the Middle School to the Elementary School. If students are not in school and choose to attend practice they will need their own transportation.
2. On game days. If a student is not in school they will need their own ride to the Elementary School Field or to the Middle School to catch the bus to the away venue.
3. Athletes will need a mask for practices. Coaches will go over rules for wearing them.
4. Please bring your own water bottle.
5. The game schedule is being worked on and will be done this week. We will have a 6-8 game schedule for each sport.
6. Any questions please reach out to the coach or to the athletic director.
7. Weekly practice/game schedule is posted on the Athletics Page of the website each week by the Tuesday prior.
8. All Students need to be registered.
9. 5th and 6th Grade students must have a current physical on file to begin practices.
10. If you missed the sign up at the school you’re still able to attend practices tomorrow.